10 Things that korédé House is:
- a place to go and belong
- a better place to hide
- a place to bring your laundry and have it done
- a place to have your children watched
- a place to work outside of your home
- a place to have meals prepped, packaged and delivered to you
- a place to meet people in the same life stage as you
- a place to rent out for your own private event like a babyshower, work retreat, book club
- a place of commerce to show your wears or host your own talkshow
- a place that’s like home to take a nap, cook, play, work, without the work.
With the community nature of korédé house — it’s a place where community determines how its used. Curated for and by community and its uses are limited by our collective imagination.
How would you use korédé house?